Jubilant Bhartia Group is committed to the highest standards of Corporate Governance and Ethical Practices. To achieve this objective, the Group has established various policies and procedures. Our Promise of ‘Caring, Sharing, Growing’ and Our Values – Inspire Confidence, Always Stretch, Nurture Innovation and Excellent Quality are the building blocks of our Group’s philosophy and culture.
We believe our culture plays an important role and doing the right things consistently defines us. Our ‘Code of Conduct’ represents Our Promise, Our Values and our commitment. With the expanding global footprint of our business across different geographies, we are mindful of the differences in the regulatory and statutory requirements of the geographies we operate in. Our Code of Conduct is designed to provide a frame of reference against which to measure any activity.
We believe that there is only one way of doing business – the ethical way. For us, values and ethics are non-negotiable. Towards this, the Group established an Ombudsperson office in 2013.
The Office of the Ombudsperson acts as an impartial, confidential and independent resource to help stakeholders address or resolve workplace or business-related issues. It is a resource for neutral, informal discussion and advice. The Ombudsperson gives an opportunity to voice concerns, resolve issues efficiently and help do business the right way. As a designated neutral and impartial office, the Ombudsperson is an advocate for fair process and transparency.
The Group Ombudsperson covers the following policies:
- Code of Conduct
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH)
- Whistle Blower
- Suppliers’ Code of Conduct
Broad scope of the Code of Conduct includes:
- Fair Treatment and Diversity
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Personal Conduct
- Threat to Health and Safety
- Violations of Business Records and Communication
- Financial Integrity
- Use of Company Assets
- Conflicts of Interest
- Child, Forced and Compulsory Labour
- Protection of Trade Secrets and Confidential Information
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Money Laundering
- Work practices with Customers, Suppliers and Consumers
The Ombudsperson operates according to professional standards of practice, local laws and based on ethical values. The Ombudsperson does not look into matters under litigation or with other forums or courts. Inter-personal and family -related issues, personal and career related matter or matters not relating to the organisation are not covered under the program. Also matters that are frivolous and without adequate basis or evidence may not be acted upon.
Jubilant Bhartia Group
- Email to : [email protected]
- Log on to/ access the web portal cwiportal.com and click on the ‘Lodge Report’ button;
- Post, in a sealed envelope, to the following mailbox: Post Box No. 4374, Ombudsperson – Jubilant Bhartia Group, New Delhi
- Call Toll Free Number: 18601234525
(Availability: Monday to Friday from 0930 -1730 hrs)